The Long Haul Jacket - Kuroki Mills Black Selvage
By Taylor Stitch
Japan-sourced 13oz black selvage denim adds a bit of edge to this tried-and-tested Taylor Stitch classic. True to its name, it’s been built for the long haul, which is good news, because you’re going to want to wear it every day just to see how beautifully it breaks in. It’s made to last, so make it yours.
- 13 oz. Kuroki Mills black yarn-dyed warp/weft denim.
- Cuffs, front and back panels cut on selvage.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom matte black YKK doughnut buttons.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- No pleats on sleeves or back for a cleaner look.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Made in California.
Vendor: Taylor Stitch