The Long Haul Jacket - Organic '68 24 Month Wash
By Taylor Stitch
The Long Haul’s styling is totally timeless—this jacket wouldn’t be out of place if it took a fifty-year trip into the past—but a slew of fresh and thoughtfully devised features keep it firmly grounded in the modern era. Among them: custom cotton SF map print interior pockets, custom YKK buttons and rivets, and reinforced collar and front placket. True to its name, this jacket has been built to last, which is perfect because you’ll want to wear it every day.
- 13-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed with famed Isko Mills.
- Custom double green ticker selvage ID.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Vendor: Taylor Stitch